Buy deadhead Og from purecannastore dispensary.
Deadhead OG is a hybrid medical marijuana strain.
It has a lineage of both Sativa and Indica. Smoke shop near me
Chemdawg 91 (Sativa) accounts for 60% of its DNA, while SFV OG Kush makes up the other 40%. Smoke shop near me
A wide range of ailments can be successfully treated by Deadhead OG, including anxiety, insomnia, chronic depression, stress, and pain.
Smoke shop near me.
This strain is likely to inspire multiple giggle fits, making this strain fun to share. However, as a true hybrid, Indica body effects provide a gentle relaxation that gives this strain a laidback vibe. Smoke shop near me